Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Zechic items coming soon + New Winter Section in Shopz!

Hey! Hope your having a nice weekend! I was quite happy going on Woozworld today to find out on Woozin, there are going to be more Zechic Items for #ZechicYoSelf! I guess that means I got to get saving my wooz again because...they released a section of winter clothing and furniture! I managed to spend most of my wooz on that because I finally got a Kitty Sweater! Plus another Kitty Headphones, Arctic Fest Kitty Hat, Cute Fall Heels and mostly I wanted which I didn't think I'd ever get, a Cute Fall Coat! I also got a cool Waterproof Arctic Coat! I bought a few Ice Unicorns for friends, they are so cute xD And a Polar Bear Carpet, quite a cute look for a virtual cabin unit. Here's a peek of the clothing in Shopz!


Heres an outfit I made using, Cute Fall Coat, Cute Fall Heels, Cute Fall Bangs with Beanie (From the first Fashion Friday! xD) I still need to purchase the Cute Fall Beanie, Winged Sneakers and definitley the Cute Fall Skirt with Leggings, I'll freeze! xD
Anyway enjoy the new things!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment