Tuesday, February 2, 2016

No More Woozguidez?!

Hello guys!

So I decided to come on Woozworld today and found that LilyWooz had posted an important announcement, so I had to check it out! After reading through the post I found out that Woozworld are ending the Woozguidez program. I do feel sorry for some woozens as for a while many have been trying to train to hopefully become one. On the other hand, this is fair. Any woozen can be helpful, kind and friendly to anyone. Those who know the way of the World, can help others on here. You don't have to become a Woozguidez to do that.

Although saying that, the Woozguidez have helped out alot on keeping Woozworld safe by patrolling units and trying to keep drama to a minimum. So thankyou to the Woozguidez and to all of you woozens who have helped kept Woozworld fun and safe. The Woozband are also grateful for this. I'm excited about what the new program will be and make sure you submit your entry to the Help Center Design Contest via iDesignz unit if you are interested!

Yes please excuse my terrible highlighting skills!
Have a nice day everyone!

CholeRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment