Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy 10 years to Chole, Ash and Pearl!

 Hey.

So back in September, I celebrated 10 years of when I first joined Woozworld on my first user, VoiletSwirl107. Well today (November 25th 2020) marks 10 years of when I made CholeRocks, pearlywhite33 and AshleighSuperSt!! So all 4 of these users are now a decade old now!


 The next users turning 10 are: 

PandaHugs (16 Dec 2020)

MintBlossoms (12 Feb 2021)

WishfulThinking (12 Feb 2021)

CrystalDestiny (20 Feb 2021)


It's weird to think it's been 10 years since I joined Woozworld...I still remember being 9 and playing another game at the time called Dizzywood and saw an ad for Woozworld. It was an animation of different spellz being casted on an avatar. Back then, I played Woozworld on the family Windows XP Home PC until 2014, when I got my first laptop. I stopped playing often from 2017-2019 as I had college and exams, but I still logged on a few times every month.

I returned last year in 2019 and i'm glad I got to celebrate Woozworld's 10th anniversary then too! This year, the game turned 11! I'm still here to enjoy it aswell :)

Although i'm an adult now, I still have the memories of being a kid playing this game. It's still fun.

Thanks for reading as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment