Sunday, October 11, 2015

High School Clique Event Pics!

Hello guys! So during the last event which was the High School Cliques, I took quite a few pics when I was doing the QuestZ. I decided today that I wanted to post them so I can look back to see what I got up to during that particular event. Enjoy~
In each clique the members reject you at first until you complete more of the QuestZ.

Me as Panda (a.k.a PandaHugs) hanging out with the Punk Clique members :) 

Me trying to befriend the Smarty Clique members after I got my jacket :)


 Look at all them lockers! I don't think I got them all unlocked in the end :(


Books, books, books!

 Come on you guys should know from being in the library all the time. SHH! STAY QUIET! Don't upset the librarian! D:


Changed my look a bit wanted to fit in with the glasses squad :)

Maybe, I mean I like your blue hair :3

   

You are very welcome!

 Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the last event as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment