Thursday, October 1, 2015

Welcoming October + Early Halloween Clothing in Shopz!

Hey guys and Happy October!

I can't believe how fast the year has gone by, its already October! A new month means new activites, new clothes and new events on Woozworld! Also from looking at the Wooznews there are going to be more quizzes and contests too.

Also as you can see there already is early Halloween items! Woozworld have been quick to add them and I have to say, they are awesome! Too bad i'm not VIP at the moment. I am contemplating about becoming one but I've been VIP for a long duration over months this year. I also have school but luckily in just over two weeks I have two weeks off so I might get a month VIP then. Anyway these are the items in Shopz!


All the items are transferable and VIP although this might change as Kohzie furniture set were the same when they were released last month. Now they are avaliable for anyone to buy.

If you want to buy the items from marketplace these are the names of the Halloween items  :
X-ray Dress
Spider Bowtie
Battyful Halter Dress
Battyful Leggings
Beloved Teddy Hair
Cupcake Buns
Unicorn Two-tone Hair
Skull Mask - off
Back from the Dead Shirt
Battyful Headband
Braiiiiinz!
Back from the Dead Head
Devil's Advocate
Ragged Teddy Hair
Jackie Latern
Beloved Teddy Sweater

Out of all of them my favourite items would have to be the Unicorn Two-tone Hair and Cupcake Buns. I also really adore the Beloved Teddy Hair & Sweater. I think these Halloween items are quite early but they are definitely worth it!

Until next time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment