Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Store Outfits Review!

Hey guys so there will be new outfits out tomorrow like there is every Thursday. However I didn't get the chance to rate and review the ones which came out last week. Lets have a look ;

These ones are the woozen-designed outfit selected by the Woozworld Team to put in store. From the looks of them they all look really cool!

Kady by Kittsay - 9/10
Okay this outfit is adorable. I love what Kittsay has designed! My favourite parts are the hair and the romper with the sweater. I do like the unique shoes but I prefer slip-ons or low-ankle sneakers.

Maria by Azeri-Girl - 8/10
I really like the school look to this outfit! My favourite part is the top and the shoes! I do like the hair since its different to any other hair i've seen on Woozworld. However its not really my style but it still looks lovely with this outfit.
  
TylerTerror by Ollie93 - 7/10
 This is a cool outfit. I wonder if the name is inspired by the Woozworld event at the moment with the Punk Clique member names. My favourite part has to be the hair also I like the top with the jacket and necklace. But like alot of the boys outfits the pants and the shoes are similar to existing clothing on Woozworld, but I know it can be differcult to come with something completely different and the bottom half of the outfit normally doesn't show as much attention as the top half but I do like this.

Pascal by Kavin-Wzw - 8.5/10
Out of both the boys outfit this one would have to be my favourite. I love the way the torso and the pants have been designed, these both make up the majority of the rating I gave it. I do like the shoes but not as much as my favourites. I'm not so keen on the hair because of the piercings and the way it falls.

Overall all these outfits are really nice. Sorry if I sound fussy but I do like to be honest sometimes haha. One thing I like about all the outfits is the names they were given by the Woozen designers!

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment