Friday, September 4, 2015

More BundleZ + Funky Friday (Last one for a while!)

Hello!

So Woozworld have post two more BundleZ (they actually posted them a few minutes after my previous post on bundlez haha.) Now these ones are good and in my opinion are worth the wooz more. They brought back the girls and boys outfits from last year's WNS. This includes the Girl's Pop and Country Outfits and the Boy's Outfits Hip-Hop and DJ. Both Bundlez are 900 wooz, which in my opinion isn't bad for the girls outfits since they were sort of rare. Plus if you compare it to the other BundleZ prices, it's not that surprising. I'm not sure how long the BundleZ will be out for so check them out and buy them if you really want, because I believe they will go later on!



Moving on! This week's Funky Friday items are the Cat Hoodie Hats! I missed them, but I think 300 wooz is alot for just one. They were also in Wacky Wednesday about 5 months back. I hope Woozworld will bring back some new (or old stuff they haven't put in Shopz at all, or for a while that is possibly a popular choice.)

Speaking of which, MyaWooz has mentioned recently that Funky Friday will be discontinued for a while as they'll be switching back to Wacky Wednesday. I'm kinda glad those, I missed my mid-week special! Wonder whats in store for us next week on Wednesday, it's always a surprise! :)



Thanks for reading, till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment