Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Old Back-up Account Has Returned!

Hello, around four-and-a-half years ago I made a back-up account, as well as my main account. I used it a few times but since I made it with a invalid email (I only had one proper email at the time, I had another but I actually typed it in wrong when I joined) I couldn't access the email address itself plus I never wrote the password down either. This might have been because I had forgotten or didn't bother, since it wasn't my main account.

After using it for a few months, I stopped going on it. For ages I completely forgot about it. I made other back-up accounts as well but didn't seem to remember that one. Until this year, I went on one of my profiles, pearllywhite33 (she was my main user, before CholeRocks) and found out I had actually put one of the users on my hot friends list, crystalstarbee. Yeah so about the names, I made this account when I was around nine!

Ever since I found about them, I kept filling in a request form on the Woozworld Support page, but got no reponse from them. I did it 3-4 times, addressing all the usernames of each profile (I have four users on my main and four on the old back-up, this was allowed till I believe late 2011.) I mentioned that I didn't know the email and password, which then I believed they didn't respond because of that.

But then last week (Yes, this was very recent) I was watching YouTube videos on other woozens explaining how to recover a stolen account. However mine was forgotten not stolen, but taking the steps from there I went on the request form once again. Set the topic as "password" not "other" then more options came up etc. were any purchases made on this account? I knew I hadn't and I mentioned the usernames (I just remembered them somehow, I also search through my other profile's friend lists too.) Then I sent it off to Woozworld Support!

I got a response two days later! I was extremely excited, the other email must have been for security reasons as it include some of the same questions as in the form as well as a few extra ones. I filled it in and sent it off. Two days after that, I got an email, with the account details in! I was really excited to finally get this missing child-hood account back again. I just got VIP for it a few days ago!

Feel free to add me on PandaHugs!

Thanks for reading (If you did anyway!)
(This post got alot of views, I hope I helped people in some way with recovering old accounts!)