Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New ZechicYoSelf! & BundleZ!

Hey! So just a few days ago Woozworld introduced even more ZechicYoSelf! I think realistically they should of done a switch-a-roo in the entire clothing section to mix things up a bit, since it's been the same since last year. They are quick to add new sections etc. Woozkea, Z-Punkette, WNS etc. which are all awesome but I think some of the main stuff should have more stuff added/replaced! Anyway here are the new items :)


I think the new ZechicYoSelf is nice! I wish they'd do it for everyone, I know VIP's pay so they get benefits though. I like the new girls hairs especially, but my favourite is the tank and bustier top.

Also! Woozworld have been releasing BundleZ recently, where you get an whole outfit for a certain about of wooz. I personally find them quite expensive, even though I'm a VIP myself. Anyway putting that aside, the new BundleZ include outfits created for the based on real life, Woozen artists in the WNS competition this year. This includes, 50 Beex, Harry StyleZ, Zeedaya Wooz and ParaWooz's outfits. As well as BubbleGum POP BundleZ and Hip Hip Hop BundleZ, which are older WNS outfits.




Also a new microphone Symbz has been introduced too! Have a look in ShopZ for yourself!

Thanks for Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment