Monday, September 28, 2015

The New WoozIn!

Hey guys!

So it's already been a week since Woozworld launched the New WoozIn! When I logged on last Monday I saw there was a mixture of opinions on what people thought of it. This is completely understandable though. Some woozens liked the new look after all it's something fresh. Whilst others didn't because it had finally changed completely in the last three years its been around on the game, some people might have preferred the old look. I personally was in the middle. I thought it was cool but for it to suddenly change this much at once and having to get used to the layout I couldn't decide how I felt. Now of course I'm getting the hang of it. However since I'm trying to focus on school when I am on I still get a little bit confused with the small drop-down menu text since everything used to go down in columns for each section. Overall this new look is fresh and interesting :)

So what do you think?
If you want, you can always add me and post on my WallZ of what you think of the New Woozin.

'Till then, thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment