Thursday, December 31, 2015

Saying Goodbye to 2015...

Hello Woozens!

I cannot believe this is my final post in 2015! I was going to mention the year has flown by, but I think every year does that up to an extent. This year for me has been a mixture of good and bad. I'm not going to go into that too much. I have many exams during the new year and in 2017 I will have my proper exams that will have a huge impact on everything for me. However I'll try my best to come on Woozworld in-between homework and when I have free time.

This year has probably been the best year out of the five years I've been on Woozworld. I have made many memories with friends plus, meeting new woozens on the game. The events this year were also alot of fun, for example Once Upon A Wooz, WNS and NationZ Games!

Either at Midnight (GMT +0) or sometime tomorrow in the morning, I will be posting my 2015 Woozworld memories video to Youtube! I will also post it on my blog. I also made one last year. The 2nd January marks a whole year since I uploaded my first youtube video as well!

Last but not least, I just want to say thank you to the readers of my blog. I appreciate it that you take the time to read my posts! Knowing that people read it, makes me want to post more (I'll try!)

I want to update the design of the blog to something more...interesting as well!

Have a Happy New Year!
See you in 2016,

CholeRocks


No comments:

Post a Comment