Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016! + Woozworld 2015 Memories Video!

Hello and Happy New Year 2016!

I can't believe it's already 2016, in my opinion it sounds rather futuristic and will take a while to get used it. Hopefully this year will be good, especially since I made so many memories with friends on Woozworld last year.

Here is the video! It took me a while to make because I in-incorporated pretty much all the photos from my 2015 album, some from my friends album and from seperate albums too! Plus I was trying to order some (not all) of the photos into when they were taken. However to be honest that didn't work out as well because I don't even know when half of them were taken unless it was obvious with event clothing or seasonal clothing.

Thanks for making 2015 memorable for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment