Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's October!

Hey Woozens!

I can't believe I didn't post in September at all..I apologise for that! I hope you've been enjoying the Zoomworld event and collecting those adorable-yet-spooky Zoomies. A tip for if you're collecting them is to be in a unit with at least three woozens, once you have collected the common Zoomies, wait for the rarer ones to appear. If you click on the common ones then it reduces the possibility of the rarer ones to appear. You could always create a unit to invite woozens to collect them, or use some backups to stand in the unit whilst you collect them.

Moving on! October is the spookiest month of the year because of Halloween!
Did you know? The first Jack'o'laterns were made from tulips!

I really enjoy Halloween, mainly on Woozworld since I only celebrate it with eating some chocolate and candy in real life. I have a ton of Halloween outfits on Woozworld that I have collected over the last three years. I also have a Halloween Masquerade unit, so feel free to visit and hang out with your friends on the Spooky day (or whenever you like!)

Woozworld have brought back Halloween outfits from last year to some of the first halloween outfits introduced on the game, aswell as halloween furniture, perfect if you want to create a Halloween party! Check it out, plus there are some Halloween clothing avaliable for beex!

 Are you going to celebrate Halloween? What spooktacular look will you come up with?

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment