Tuesday, August 30, 2016

BTS Woozen-Designed Outfits! + Back 2 School Items in Shopz! + Wacky Wednesday and The Unicorn Blocks Unikz??


Hello Woozens!

Sorry I know I'm late! But I really wanted to post about the awesome back-to-school Woozen-designed outfits which came out last Thursday! For a while, I haven't bought any outfits but these ones really caught my eye! Here are my ratings for each of them.


Classiest by stella123sl

Hair - 9.5/10 ~ I love the way Stella has designed the hair, plus it's my weakness, two-tone! The bow makes the hair look even cute and I love the way it flows!
Top - 8.5/10 ~ The top is really cool, I love the necklace that goes with it and the tattoo.

Bottoms - 8/10 ~ I like the design of these bottoms, they go nicely with this outfit and compliment many other outfits!

Shoes - 8/10 ~ I love the choice of shoes for this outfit, they are very adorable.

Classical by Sahnq

Hair - 9/10 ~ I love this hair so much and hat makes it look so fashionable!

Top - 9/10 ~  This is probably one of the cutest tops I've seen on the game, I love the choker with it too!

Skirt - 8.5/10 ~ This adorable skirt goes with the outfit really well, I love the plaid design!

Shoes - 8/10 ~  I love the preppy look of the shoes, they go great with this outfit!

Classified by Peaceout7

Hair - 8/10 ~ That is one adorable man-bun!

Top - 7.5/10 - I like the design of this top.

Bottoms - 8/10 - These bottoms look good with this outfit and can mix 'n' matched with other clothes too!

Shoes - 9/10 ~ My favourite part of the outfit because I simply adore sneakers. Good choice!

Classed by Shadow836

Hair - 7.5/10 ~ Honestly I'm not too keen on the way this hair flows but I do kinda like how it is unique from the male hairs on the game.

Top - 9/10 ~ I love the top, it's really cool especially with the jacket and necklace.

Bottoms - 8.5/10 ~ I love the ripped-jeans look!

Shoes - 9/10 ~ These boots are awesome and go with this outfit really well!

These are my ratings! Woozen-designed outfits are the best and I think it's really cool how Woozworld takes someones sketches/ideas and makes them as an outfit in the game, that people can buy and wear.

Moving on! Make sure you visit Shopz if you're interested in some previous Back to School items, including unitz, clothing and furniture!!



 Plus! If you want to get your hands on the awesome Pascal or Arya Kyln outfit, they are avaliable right now for a limited amount of time! You can find them under 'Limited Time' in the Back 2 School section!!!

Wacky Wednesday items have been made available include tons of outfit packs from previous months! As well as clothing collections, such as Emma and Eddie! Get these while you can, if you want!


Lastly, Woozworld has released another Unikz, this one will be avaliable until the 12th September. I don't really know what it does, but they are Unicorn Blocks. They do look super cute but I don't want to waste the 750 wooz that I don't have on them, so I'll try and find out what they do and I'll post more information about them later on.

I am really curious about those cute little fluffy unicorn blocks...

Anyway thanks for reading, have a great day!

CholeRocks





No comments:

Post a Comment