Monday, August 15, 2016

Woozlympics + Click N Winz Wheel!

Hello Woozens!

So August's event on Woozworld is the Woozlympics! Yes you get to pick from the four elements as teams; Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. Remember to choose your team under WoozNewz (which loads straight away when you log onto the World, or it's in the top-right corner on the World.) When you have chosen your team, quests will appear each day for different sports. These sports are based off the current major sporting event, The Olympics 2016 in Brazil!

The first quest I did was the swimming event, where you have to click as quick as you can to get the flag for your time. I was really laggy and had a slow-reaction, but I got in with a bronze medal!


As you guys can see, I chose Fire as my elemental team for the Woozlypmics! I just really like that element, it reminds me of the Dauntless Flame logo (Divergent) and being an Aries, also means your element is fire! (This applied to Leo and Sagittarius too!)

Also to move on, make sure you try and do the Click and Winz wheel each day! I know some people say it's a waste of time, but it only takes a few seconds to do (depending on your laptop/pc speed and internet connection too!) Most of the time you'll get 5 wooz, 10 wooz, 250 or 500 beex, but recently I've been quite lucky, getting 1 day vip, 50 wooz or even 250 wooz for once in my woozen life! I haven't done it that recently either, so perhaps I'm just having a lucky day and it'll wear off?


Thanks for reading guys, have a great Summer/Winter and stay safe!

CholeRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment