Monday, August 1, 2016

It's August! + More Summer Girl Outfit Ideas

Hello Woozens! Yes, it's August!

For me it's Summer (although the weather hasn't been very sunny recently) and I really enjoy August, particularly because of Summer break! (My last one is next year!) I'm excited to see what's going to happen during this month on Woozworld!

I also thought this would be a good opportunity to post some more Summer Girl Outfit ideas! Like I said in the previous post, you can search for these items as I'll mention the name of each clothing piece. Or perhaps these outfits can be ideas for your own Summer outfit you want to mix-n-match yourself! A majority of these items you can now purchase in Shopz or most likely find on the marketplace.

Summer Outfit 5 

Hair - Novy Bun

Face - Doll Face

Torso - Swiftastic Peekaboo Dress

Bottoms - Swiftastic skirt

Shoes - Flower Anklet











Summer Outfit 6

Hair - Summerlush Bun with Headband

Face - Doll Face

Torso - FruitZ Cropped Tank

Bottoms - Cutoff Shorts with Sweater

Shoes - Sandrine Sea Star Sandals












Summer Outfit 7

Hair - Rocker Shades

Face - Doll Face

Torso - SummerBliss Tie-Dye Dress

Bottoms - Kiss You! Skinng Jeans

Shoes - MyllieGoulding Heels










Summer Outfit 8

Hair - JelennaGomez Hair

Face - Doll Face

Torso - Sunset Swimsuit Cover Up

Bottoms - Bubblegum POP Shorts

Shoes - Lace Sandals








I love these Summer outfits, what do you think? Leave a comment if you want!

Thanks for reading!

CholeRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment