Monday, August 31, 2020

Happy Birthday to JayWooz!

 Hello!

 I just wanted to wish JayWooz a happy birthday! He attended some unitz (designed by Woozens) with 'lots of food' and gave woozens who attended (in unit and in queue) his exclusive hand accessory, a Jay Donut! This donut has JayWooz's signature red color code as the icing. It's a sweet gift for you to keep!


I think many of us older players miss the original woozband. Plush, Cara and Yada have done a great job stepping in their place, but since the game evolved so much around the original Woozband...it's hard seeing these kind of changes...even after a year without them.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Jay!

Throwback to 2015, when Jay announced my winning of 2nd place in the Domo Unit Design Contest! Luckily I got in the queue at the right time, I almost forgot to attend haha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment