Thursday, August 13, 2020

I'm back! + New Videos + WNS 2020 event is starting soon

 Hey!

 Normally I would try and post at the beginning of each month, but I got a bit busy, so i'm sorry.

 Anyway, we're into the second week of August and here's what going on:

New Videos on my Woozworld Youtube Channel!

I made a video guide on how to organize your clothing inventory on Woozworld. The video also shows how I organized mine. It took me 5 days, as my inventory was huge and I had tons of colorable items (which I stored away in a unit.) Everything is more color-coded and looks neater, plus it loads alot faster!

 Here's the video, check it out! (I'd appreciate it if you liked and shared it on WoozIn, thank you)

Also, I made a timelapse video on how my inventory looked before & after organizing it! It shows the comparison side-by-side. I did increase the clip speed by 450% so it's an almost 3 minute video.   

                              
 
 Also, coming up soon is the WNS 2020 event! The WNS categories for unitz, clothing and furniture are already in Shopz since last week. Soon, the event will start which will involve using hand accessories, posez and instruments to win the competition! This year's event theme is:

WNS 2020: Battle of the Bands!
 
Woozens will be fighting for bands which represent Cortoza and Lib Street. From Cortoza is the rock band, Twenty Odd Zoomies (AKA TOZ/XXOZ) and from Lib Street is the Lib Street Revival (AKA L=R/LSR,) a genre-defying indie band. Sadly bands from Colony V and Mystic Alley don't seem to be performing this year...

Anyway, according to WzW Blog the two bands are rivals and don't get along. By supporting one of the bands, you'll recieve merchandise and furniture. The most dedicated fans who use the themed-items and posez to take down as many rivals as possible will win an exclusive WNS achievement, title and some other goodies!

Honestly, I prefer collectiblez, as using posez and hand accessories in previous events requires co-operation from alot of other woozens. But WNS is usually a really popular event, so this should be fun!


 Are you looking forward to WNS 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment