Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wacky Wednesday!

Hello!

So I haven't posted for almost two weeks and I thought, why not post about the most recent Wacky Wednesday? It's been a while since I made a WW post on the blog.

This week's Wacky Wednesday includes:

The return of the purses! - These were quite rare, were brought back earlier this year and well...now not so rare again haha! (Don't worry, wait a few months and soon their rarity value will increase again.)

Other hand accessories including: backpacks, frisbee discs, rubber rings, bucket and shovel and...

SKATEBOARDS!


These are great hand accessories for the summer! I'd definitely recommend buying a purse or a skateboard, especially if you might consider selling it in the future, as I think these are the most likely to become rare...but who knows on Woozworld? Items keep getting brought back.

Have fun!
Stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment