Thursday, July 2, 2020

New Video: Woozworld Prom 2020 - Creating a Venue + Choosing Outfits with a Budget!

Hello!

As I mentioned yesterday, i've uploaded another video to my Youtube Channel!
In this video, I made a prom venue and chose Prom Outfits with my friend, Jewelstone. We tried sticking with a budget. My budget was to spend a maximum of 15k beex and 1k wooz.
Well, I ended up spending 1760 wooz and 27,600 beex...but i'm not disappointed though.
I mean, i'll have to be a bit more careful with my money in the future of course, but since I don't
do this that often...it was fun and felt worthwhile.

The video is longer than I wanted it to be. I did speed up several parts of the video, the time-lapse is actually 1000% speed up, because it took about 30 minutes for me to decorate the venue.
Some parts (like when I went prom furniture shopping) should really have been shorter, but overall I think the video came out pretty good.

It was alot of fun creating the prom venue and Jewel & I had alot of fun picking out our prom outfits! I'll post our prom pictures maybe tomorrow or in a few days time.

Hope you enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment