Sunday, July 5, 2020

Woozworld Prom 2020 Pictures!

Hey everyone!
Here are the pictures I took at my venue for Prom 2020.


In green is Jewelstone, PandaHugs in red, Candy in yellow and CholeRocks (me!) in pink!



If you saw my Prom 2020 video, I chose several prom outfits to wear for the one day haha. Jewel had a few prom outfits too. We were well prepared!


VoiletSwirl107 (left) and honeybeecutie (right) looking gorgeous in glam outfits for Prom!
Voilet and Honey with Jewel (green) and Star (purple and blue)
MintBlossoms turned up too! Voilet and Mint <3
(L-R) Voilet, Jewel, K-Pop (Luca) and Mint!



Pecan turned up aswell! Wearing a cute short dress with bow and a prom bun hairstyle!

Princesscpw23 turned up too, so Honey, Pecan and I hung out for a picture!

K-Pop and arcticalex (right) flexing their 20's business suits at prom haha!

Of course Crystal (wearing lilac) and Andrea4444 (wearing black and purple) turned up too!
Jewel and I took some fun pictures with them aswell!

Remember: You can celebrate prom whenever you want on Woozworld.

Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed Prom.





No comments:

Post a Comment