Sunday, October 4, 2020

I made a Streetz Unit!

 Hello!

 So earlier this year the Streetz furniture range came out in Shopz and I actually bought it during the 50% off sale, before it was removed. However, I never got round to making a Streetz unit, well...until now!

 So to match the Comic Book Store unit I made last week, I used the same color code scheme and attempted to make a cute-looking Streetz unit.

I uploaded a video to my Youtube channel of how I made the unit! (Timelapse...well kinda lol)

Overall, I am kinda happy the way it turned out...but it took ages to decide over the layout and I also messed up the clips of when I was recording the timelapse...because I kept changing my mind over where furniture should have gone in the unit. I think the Comic Book Store unit was easier to create because, it mostly involved just putting in the Comicz furniture and then some extra furniture for detail...whereas the Streetz unit required alot more 'extra' furniture to fill the space avaliable.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment