Friday, October 9, 2020

Reviewing the Halloween Outfits

 Hello!

So if you've been playing Woozworld recently, you've probably noticed that there's been eight new halloween-themed outfits! (Since October began!)  and i've decided to rate the second week of Halloween outfits! So let's begin!

Queen of the Night Outfit

Hair - 7/10

Face - 7/10

Torso - 8.5/10

Bottoms - 8/10

Shoes -  6.5/10

Overall rating - 7.4/10

I just want to say, this outfit is so elegant! What caught my immediate attention was the dress, I love the sleeves, the chiffon appearance and I think it was good that Woozworld included the skirt as the identical bottom-half of the dress (so it can be put with other short tops, to create that 'dress' look.) Also the robe behind the dress is a great detail.

I rated the hair lower because, i'm not a huge fan of the crown. I think the pointed spikes are awesome, but the back of the crown looks, kinda unusual to me. Also, I rated the face lower because, the eye pupils look distorted (probably part of the spooky look) and i'm not a fan of the nose. The shoes are cute, but would have been better as standard heels, rather than boot heels. Again, just my opinion, but I really like how much detail WzW put into this outfit!

Futura Outfit

Hair - 6/10

Face - 7/10

Torso - 7/10

Bottoms - 7/10

Shoes - 6/10

Overall Rating - 6.6/10

I rated this outfit lower overall because, it reminds me of the Bumblebot outfit that was released in last year's halloween, but I can't really blame Woozworld for releasing another Sci-Fi-themed outfit, because they are really cool! The hair could have been longer, or had an accessory could have been added to match the theme more...but i'm happy it's ombre! The face is unique, I like that.

I do think the torso, bottoms and boots matches more to the sci-fi theme, than the face and hair. I'm not that impressed with the boots though, there's so many boots that look like this now on the game. Overall, this is a cool sci-fi outfit, but lacks some extra, unique details.

Sun King Outfit

Hair - 5/10

Face - 6/10

Torso - 8/10

Bottoms - 4/10

Shoes - 8/10

Accessory - 8/10

Overall Rating - 6.5/10

Okay, so i'm really happy that Woozworld made this kind of outfit, but since it's a SUN KING outfit, I thought some parts of the outfit would have been more...GLORIOUS. The gold parts of this outfit are cool, but the crown should have fancier, I can understand that Woozworld is trying to make it look more unique but...I just don't really feel like it looks royal. Like since the outfit has alot of gold in it, wouldn't it make more since to put a GOLD crown in? Plus the haircut is odd, but I love ombre.

I do like the draped robe, but it doesn't really match the jacket..the details are really cool though. Also, the accessory was a really nice touch to this outfit! The shoes are awesome, I love sparkly things. The trousers though...pretty disappointing...they are so plain, could have put gold-laced pockets, or some detail to make them more interesting, after all it's part of the SUN KING outfit.

Destrozado Outfit

Head - 8/10

Body - 9/10

Bottoms - 8/10

Feet - 8/10

Overall Rating - 8/10

Okay this outfit SCREAMS halloween, it's terrifying. I love the details, especially in the body...that's really gruesome haha! The teeth are fascinating, I like how they are shaped and from the mouth the torso, they increase in size and...bend?? I think the feet could have been more like the hands, but overall: this outfit is horrifying and fits the halloween-theme very well.

Thanks for reading!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment