Thursday, February 19, 2015

Busy February! Part 1

Hey!

February has certainly been a busy month on Woozworld! The obvious thing is Valentines Day where the lovely Romeo & Juliet outfits came out along with, Isolde and Tristan, in the Store!


Ratings

Isolde Outfit - 8/10 ~ Its a wonderful outfit! I love the dress and skirt especially! I think a different hairstyle etc. a Bun would have been better! :)

Juliet Outfit - 9/10 ~ This outfit is sparkly gorgeous! I adore the hair and dress especially. I wish the shoes were slightly different though! :3

Tristan Outfit - 8/10 ~ This outfit has a smart feel to it, its really nice! I like the hair especially! I think the shoes need a  slight improvement. But hey, I'm picky xD

Romeo Outfit - 7/10 ~ This is a nice outfit, more casual looking than the Tristan outfit, however it some respects it looks smarting since the shirt has a tie. I think the hair is nice, but the outfit is slightly scruffy. I like the hair and shoes the most :)

Although Valentines Day is over, these outfits are very cool and you can mix 'n' match them with other outfits in your inventory!

Happy Experimenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment