Saturday, February 21, 2015

Busy February! Part 3

Hello!

Onto part 3! So after more outfits were released in the Store! There were :



These outfits were perfect for Valentine's Day and actually to wear anytime! Anyway here are my ratings for them.

Ratings

Helena Outfit - 8.5/10 I love this outfit soo much! It's seriously adorable especially the dress and shoes. I also like the short Sia-like hair for a change! I gave it this score because I do like others more than this one.

Isabella Outfit - 9/10 I adore this outfit. Especially the glossy hair and dress, super cute!! I wasn't that fnd of the shoes, they are nice but go better with another outfit in my opinion. I gave it 9/10 because of the shoes and I don't really vote things 10/10.

Edward  Outfit - 7/10 This outfit is nice. Please don't think I keep dissing the male outfits, I don't. Its just I believe some need more effort put into them before they are published. The hair is super cool, but the rest of the outfit I'm not so keen on, the shoes are quite cool though.

Also if you've seen, the packs came with furniture, this was for the Unitz Design Competition.

These outfits are no longer avaliable in Stores, neither are the Lovz World ones. They probably will become transferable soon, since Woozworld does that, which is sometimes good and sometimes bad.

Anyway I've pretty much wrapped up Part 3. Part 4 is next!

Til' then!

No comments:

Post a Comment