Saturday, February 21, 2015

Once Upon A Wooz...

Hey!

So around three days ago, Ms. JennyWooz was found asleep in a glass case, covered in beautiful roses, in Central Plaza. It confused everyone and me, the rest of the Woozband tried to wake her up, but it didn't work. They even tried waving cookies under her nose to see if that would tempt her to awaken and have a snack. But no, she reminds me of Snow White with the glass case and Sleeping Beauty because of the roses all over it. LilyWooz, the awesome Investigator decided to ask us woozens on what we thought had happened to Jenny and picked the most interesting leads, which actually included mine!

The Woozband decided to investigating further, so Jenny's nap turned into an event! Each Woozband member apart from Jenny lol...thought of their own storyline to what happened, you can buy the storyline you think happened on the store and follow along to it, and also become a Time Keeper to get the news quicker. Zack has also taken part in this event, even though he's with Zeena I thought...strange I mean Max is Jenny's Ex-husband but they are still friends whilst Zack is Jenny's love from the past and was an evil enemy.


Also! Of course in every event, new outfits come out! I still haven't got the new outfits yet, and I hope to get them soon before they go! They are awesome :


Again, theres only one boy outfit! Anyway here's my ratings!

Ratings

Lil Braid Riding Hood - 9.5/10 I don't vote things 10/10, but this outfit is cute and just adorable!! I love it from the top to bottom, the shoes actually being my favourite xD

Damsel in Dis Dress - 8.5/10 - This outfit is very sweet. I like the hair especially.

Mr Charming - 8.5/10 - This outfit is nice, I thought it would look more like a prince outfit than a poet, I like the hair and top especially!

I picked Jay's Storyline, because Lib Street is my favourite nation and that's Jay's one. I got some objectivez to complete, which was about 10, but it was fun and something to do. It was confusing but I finally got there! In Jay's Quest, I looked around for Shields in the Lib Street nationz unitz, and then got a shield symbz that I wore when I spoke to the dragon. I later had to find his tooth, which had the possibility of awakening Jenny! However this was just a storyline. Since the Dragon's ryhme was "To recover the tooth of mine. You must go to a unit with four corners connected by four lines."I had to think for a second then finally released that it was the Square! I got the Dragon's tooth as a Symbz xD


Warrior Shield

Dragon's Tooth




I really enjoyed this event, I don't know if its over, but its been fun. I regret missing soo many of the events in the past on Woozworld. But I guess I can catch up now :)

Thanks for reading, have fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment