Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Prom Outfits!

Hey guys! So I missed almost a week of Woozworld as I was away on holiday. I'm back now and I'm going to talk about the new prom outfits! Just to let you know, these aren't the woozen ones, I believe they will be out next Thursday/Friday as Prom is at that time! So here are the ratings! :3

Prom Outfit Ratings

Promenade - 7.5/10 I like this outfit! It's stunning, I especially like the hair and skirt! I do like the dress but I have to say the second outfit's dress is more eye-catching for me. Love it though!

Glitter-N-Glow - 7/10 This outfit is beautiful! My favourite part is the long dress and also the skirt! But I'm not very keen on the necklace and the hair so I only bought the dress from marketplace not the whole outfit like I normally do.

Proman - 7.5/10 This outfit is very classy! I also like how one of the boy outfits has a bowtie whilst the other has sunglasses! I'm not too keen on the hair though because of the way it falls.

Promfect - 7/10 I like this smart outfit! Especially the shirt, but it does remind me of an old, existing shirt which already exists before this one. Again I find the hair a bit strange but hey its for prom.

Once again there is the 1000 wooz or the 7-day VIP pass packs which include two of the gender outfits. But again Woozworld did add the outfits in the newly re-vamped Stylz again, so check it out! But just to let you know the girl hair and dresses are normally very popular and sell out.


 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment