Sunday, May 3, 2015

Outfit Ratings from April!

Hey guys! So I didn't post much in April so I'm going to review the outfits from last month. I'll be reviewing the New Spring Outfits by Woozworld.

Dahlia Outfit - 8.5/10

I just wanna say this outfit is STUNNING! It has such a lovely and also sassy vibe to it. Perhaps it's the model's face? (Which goes perfect with the outfit.) I gave it 8.5 because I like its great but I don't wear it as often as other outfits. And when I do I mix-and-match it with other pieces of clothing.

Laurel Outfit - 8/10

This outfit gives off an adorable, sweet spring-friendly feel to it. It definitley matches the season it was made for. I gave it an 8 because it is very sweet, but like Dahlia I think I won't wear it that often and I wish the top was a little bit more pretty.

Snapdragon Outfit - 8/10

I just ADORE the name to this outfit. I think my favourite part is the sweater, its very cute and has a unique style. This outfit is very nice and casual. I wish the hair was done slightly different but apart from that this outfit is COOL!

Nightshade Outfit - 8.5/10

Again, I really like the name of the outfit! I find this outfit more cooler than Nightshade especially because of the hair and top. I think this outfit is AWESOME though I don't know how it could have been improved but there is something...


No comments:

Post a Comment