Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Woozen-based Outfits!

Hello guys!

So as you may have known back at the end of March/Beginning of April, the Woozband asked us Woozens to submit our own outfit designs to them and they would pick 2 girl outfits and 2 boy outfits and re-create them into the Virtual world so people could buy and wear them. Well finally last week they were posted and here they are!

I think the Woozband made a great choice like they always do, here are my ratings.

BohoSpring Outfit by KaterinaSparkz - 9/10
This outfit is absoutely stunning, love the hipster and music festival vibe it gives off. My favourite part is the top and hair. Very cute and very spring!

UrbanBlossom Outfit by AutumnLight - 8/10
I love the outfits AutumnLight does, she is also the creator of the Stylish Ballerina outfit. I love the sassy look this outfit has. The hair is definitley unique to any other hairstyle on Woozworld and I like the top and heels very much!

XStatic4Spring Outfit by PeguenaMay - 8.5/10
This outfit is very cool! Spring-friendly and I especially love the top! Reminds me of the album artwork of Ed Sheeran. I also like the hair and how it falls! Very trendy.

Hottiespringsz Outfit by David54li - 8/10
This outfit is soo stylish! I have to say, I feel it has more of a summery feel rather than spring, but it's still nice! My favourite part is the bottoms and also shoes! :D

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment