Saturday, July 2, 2016

It's July!

Hey! Once again I have abandoned this blog (sorry!)

During the month of June, Woozworld launched the prom event! I did buy one of the prom outfits released during last month in Store. However since I've been busy recently, I couldn't wear it during prom season, so here is my woozen wearing it now:

I love the Lory outfit! Woozworld also released some bonus items for each of the prom outfits released in Store. In this picture I'm wearing the bonus dress which has a slightly different design and pearls as decorations.

Woozworld also released some more Moo5 hairs in Shopz! So get them whilst you can, if you like them! I didn't feel like spending 600 wooz on one hair, even if these are Unikz. So I spent 6000 beex on the Princess Wilderness Moo5 hair because I have always loved that hair alone.


I did buy various items last month such as parts of the Rebel Mermaid outfit and Crown of the Flower in the Wind hair. I'm thankful that Woozworld brought back many old prom outfits, because they're awesome! Plus in the past I struggled to find some of these outfits for affordable prices in the marketplace.

Moving on to Summer outfits! Yes it is finally July and Woozworld has released some awesome summer outfits! Let's have a look;



What I love about these outfits is that each one is a different style or different approach. For example, each gender has an outfit with glasses. My favourite girl outfit is Summerbreeze and my favourite boy outfit is Summerscorch!

I'll be posting again soon! Thanks for reading and have a good summer woozens!

CholeRocks




No comments:

Post a Comment