Sunday, July 24, 2016

WNS Outfit Ratings!

Hey Woozens, it's almost August! I'm now on Summer break (yay!) so I hope to play Woozworld a little bit more often than I have recently.

I checked Store recently to find that Woozworld has released more 2016 WNS outfits, which I am going to rate. Lets have a look:

The Girl Outfits :

Diamondiva Outfit - 5/10
This outfit is cute, I mean I love the way Woozworld coloured the outfit and the model is perfect. However it isn't my style. I'm not keen on the hair or the shoes, but the top sweater is quite cute. Personally, I'm a little disapointed with this outfit.

Queen Beatz Outfit - 6/10
I really like the hair, especially since it is slightly two-tone and the way it flows. The top has also caught my attention and I like that it is unique. But...I'm not sure I would wear this outfit that often.

Taylor Zyft Outfit - 6.5/10
Okay, I love that Woozworld are creating spin-off names from real Celebs, for Woozworld Celebs in the game! I do really like this outfit, especially for the Emma Hair. I gave it a 6.5 because the outfit isn't new and it is just existing items put together to create another oufit. Also, I don't think it matches in with the WNS theme that much. But I like the top!

Yeti Perry Outfit - 7/10
I love the two-piece for this outfit and I also like the hair. However once again it is existing items that have been put together to create an outfit.


The Boy Outfits:
Remix Outfit - 8/10
The hair is really cool and I like the style of the top with the headphones. I didn't give it any higher because there are other boy outfits which I like more, such as Pascal.

Indizvidual Outfit - 7.5/10
Love the name! I'm particularly fond of the cool markings on the shirt and tattoos, plus the two-tone effect on the hair. I'm not so sure about the bottoms or the shoes though.

Zed Sheerwooz Outfit - 5/10
I'm not keen on this outfit too much but I do like the shoes!

Henry Zyles Outfit - 6.5/10
Once again, I like the name! The hair is pretty cool and I like the jacket but I'm not keen on the other parts of the outfit.

Overall, I did like some of the outfits. Personally I prefer the ones that came out last week, which I wish I could have rated. Sorry if I seemed judgemental about these outfits! xD

Thanks for reading, I hope you are having a great Summer!

CholeRocks







No comments:

Post a Comment