Sunday, July 10, 2016

WNS!

Hello Woozens! So I'm here to update you on WNS 2016! Currently you can do objectivez, as you may have seen on the World. I hope soon we can vote for which team we want to be part of.

Moving on, I have a few screenshots from the objectivez for WNS. This one here is where you can visit Woozarazzi! I think this is pretty cool because I haven't seen him properly in the World before.

 I also started the first objectivez for Skrillooz. This is where you are teleported to Max's HQ and music label called, Mixzit! I really like the design of this unitz.

 Yet again, another new wzw celebrity has been introduced. Based of the real electronic music producer, Skrillex Woozworld brings you, Skrillooz! He seems nice and is part of Max's music label.

I didn't manage to get a picture from Skrillooz #2 objectivez, I apologise for that! This post was also quite small aswell, I'll try to make the next one longer.

Thanks for reading,

CholeRocks



No comments:

Post a Comment