Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Years Countdown! + 2019 Summary

Hello!

With less than half a day left (at the time of writing this post) soon the World will be entering a new year and decade, 2020! It seems a bit strange to me, 2020 sounds quite...futuristic!

Plus, the majority of most people living in the World now haven't yet lived in a year, in which the two first numbers repeat themselves, apart from those who have lived through 1919.

The New Years Countdown Gift - Dec 31st

Today's gift is a sparklers pose! Simply click on the cracker, go to the 'Movez' window and click the sparkler icon at the top, this will also complete the achievement for using the pose.




2019 Summary

I played Woozworld quite a few times in February, but missed many of the events in the first half of 2019. I decided to jump on the game more during my Summer break in August. By September, I had already bought a VIP membership again for 1 year + 10,000 wooz for only £10. I did acknowledge the later events on the game, but decided to not partipicate because, I prefer collectiblez over selecting the right posez with other woozens, as not everyone wants to participate.

I'm happy that I saw some old friends on Woozworld during the last few months. It's nice to hear that they are doing well in real life! It does make reminisce about my old memories with them on Woozworld, I do wish I could go back! It was lovely to see them again though.

I spent so much wooz and beex on Woozworld this year, more than any other year i've played the game. I also made about 1 million beex in total, if only I had saved it up to that amount and kept it, I could have bragged about making my first million beex. (Hopefully that time will come soon.)

This year I collected lots of new items (mainly clothing) and tried to sell old items. Sadly, i'm still a hoarder of items, literally pixel items haha! I'll try to convince myself that I don't need 31 lamps or 25 vases of flowers, which i'll unlikely use...which could probably be useful to someone else.

Anyway, thanks for reading! My blog was popular during 2015, when I was most active and I don't think many people read it now. But if you have, thank you for taking your time to read my posts!

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2020! Stay safe.