Thursday, December 5, 2019

Woozmas Advent Calendar Day 5 + New Outfits + No More Woozworld 10 Category?!

Hello!

This post will be a bit longer than the previous few, so let's jump right in!

Woozmas Advent Calendar Day 5

Yup, it's already December 5th and the gift in the 5th door of the woozmas advent calendar has to be my favourite so far. If you logged on today and opened the door you'll receive a...






A cozy woozmas sofa!! It's really cute, probably my favourite woozmas-theme furniture piece right now! Not sure if I want to color it though haha.

New Outfits - 05/12/2019

Thursday means new outfits! & this time, instead of buying the whole outfits for wooz, you can choose between what clothing attire you want to purchase! I'm very thankful that the woozband have done this instead, as I can then decide if I want a few pieces from e.g. both girl's outfits and maybe the shoes of one of the male outfits. The option to choose what pieces you want is very appealing and I hope this is implemented again, when new outfits are released. It does save your wooz, as many people will probably buy the pieces they like and then still have the option, if they want to buy other pieces or extras, for resale when the outfits are transferable.





 Here's a photo of me wearing a combination of the new girl outfits (apart from the shoes)


I love how there is straight, wavy and curly hair items in the new girl outfits. I did notice that some clothing pieces are missing from shopz (compared with what is shown in the thumbnail for the new outfits.) Hopefully these will be added soon. Also, i'm happy there is a 25% discount for VIP! So if you are VIP, you save about 56 wooz on each item (I think? my maths is bad haha...)

Woozworld 10 Category...is gone


Yes, we can no longer see the Woozworld 10 Category in Shopz, which was added back in September this year to celebrate Woozworld's 10th anniversary. It included legacy clothing, furniture and unitz. A majority of the items were from old events that occured on the game, which hadn't made an appearance for quite some time in Shopz. It was a great category to include, especially for veteran woozens like myself.

I really wish we had gotten a notification from the woozband, before it was removed from Shopz. It would have been nice to have a short sale before it's removal. Now, the items (including the new faces introduced into the category e.g. Olivia Face) can't be located in Shopz, so if you want these items, you'll have to look on Marketplace or in other woozen's shops. The marketplace is generally expensive, so have a close look around shop unitz owned by other woozens.

Don't worry though, some of these items could return another time. Before it was removed, there was many categories in Shopz...that even I have never witnessed such a vast selection of items during one time in the Shopz window haha! Also, Plush did mention that the Woozworld 10 category wasn't going to be permanent (last month) and would be removed. Perhaps removing this category helps to free up a bit more space in Shopz, especially with the newly added Woozmas and Winter categories!

Although I bought many items from Woozworld 10, I didn't get to buy everything I wanted. Also, some items were non-transferable, like some of the old dresses and certain themed-items such as, wuzzle clothing and furniture. But, I am happy that I got to purchase items that I had always wanted, some I had been waiting to get since I first joined Woozworld in 2010.

It was a great category for restoring nostalgia to Woozworld in some form!

Here's a preview of the Woozworld 10 Category, which is now a memory.






Thanks for reading! See you again soon.