Sunday, May 10, 2020

Giving some of my users a makeover!

Hello! (Sorry I haven't posted in like 2 months!)

Over the past few days I decided to give some of my users a makeover and this included:
  • Pecan
  • honeybeecutie
  • crystalstarbee
  • princesscpw23
I started with Pecan and wanted to try a cute color code that consisted of a soft pink (used as the primary/main color) and a medium-dark grey tone as the secondary color. For the hair cc I went for a desaturated pink shade, which looks like grape-purple.

Pecan's CC 
Primary/Main - E7AEC4 (soft pink)
Second - 989898 (medium/dark grey)
Hair color - 653C4C (desaturated dark pink/grape purple)


Afterwards, I moved onto honeybeecutie and wanted to create a color code that would match her name. So I decided on honey yellow (as the primary/main color) and a light-medium brown as the 2nd color. I love this shade of yellow alot! I went for a dark brown shade for the hair color.

Before
After

honeybeecutie's CC 
Primary/Main -  FCAF00 (honey yellow)
Second - 683600 (medium brown)
Hair color - 3C1B00 (dark brown)

After, I started coming up with crystalstarbee's color code. I love navy blue alot, so I decided to use it as the main color. Originally I was going to pair the color with a teal shade, but suddenly I changed my mind and went with a bright lilac shade as the second color. For the hair I went for a deep purple shade, which looks very pretty.

Before
After

crystalstarbee's CC
Primary/Main -  002A51 (Navy Blue)
Second - 9D7CCC - (Bright Lilac)
Hair color - 150023 - (Deep Purple)

princesscpw23 was the most recent user I gave a makeover to. I had already bought a Mara top that someone had colored a rose pink shade, so I used that color as the main. Originally I was going to use white for the secondary color, but I think I overuse white as a 2nd color. So instead, I went for a soft blue as the secondary color. I went for an ash brown color for her hair.

Before
After

princesscpw23's CC
Primary/Main - EB8BAE (Rose Pink)
Second - 8EBBE6 (Very soft blue)
Hair color - 4A3219 (Ash Brown)

I love the way their makeovers turned out and I think I did a decent job with picking the color codes for each of them! They look very cute, here's a picture of me with the girls at my park! :)


Stay tuned! I really enjoyed this, so I *might* do some more makeovers soon!
Thanks for reading, hope you're staying healthy and safe.