Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Reviewing the new M&M Woozworld clothing line!

Hi everyone!

So i'm already back to review another new line of clothing that Woozworld has released for one of its boutiques. The new line i'm reviewing is for M&M, which I believe is Max & Mya's clothing line.
To be honest, i'm not 100% because, I didn't pay much attention when these boutiques first came out.

Anyway, the new M&M clothing line consists of 60 new clothing items in Shopz and an additional 12 unreleased M&M items, which were added 'exclusively' to WzW Store until 25th May.


Anyway, i'm going to review each named range of clothing, like I did with the 'Forever Teen' clothing line, but this time i'll start with the new female clothing ranges.

Reviewing the 'Magnificent' Range (Female)
I already took a stronger liking to the M&M range, especially for the Magnificent range. The long ponytail with waves is very cute. I love the different variations of the top, even the patterns are cute too. I like the pants, but not the multicolored or striped variations as much. The shorts are pretty simple, but nice for a summer look (shorts should be like 60-80 wooz maximum though.)
Hair Rating - 8.5/10
Top Rating - 8.5/10
Pants & Shorts Rating - 7/10

My Favourite Items from the 'Magnificent' Range


Here's a picture of Melba wearing a mix of my favourite 'Magnificent' items!


Reviewing the 'Mood' Range (Female)
First up, the hair is very cool. I think I prefer the ordinary Mood hair, rather than the ombre one with braids + bun (I find it a bit too much, if there was a seperate ombre one, then another with braids or a bun...i'd probably like that more.) The tied tops + matching shorts sets are so adorable. I'd say the floral, tie-dye and plain sets are my favourites. I think it's great that Woozworld made many variations of these sets, but I kinda wanted a long-sleeved tied 'Mood' top, or a strap version.
Hair Rating - 8/10
Top Rating - 8/10
Pants & Shorts Rating - 7/10

My Favourite Items from the 'Mood' Range 

Here's a picture of Melba wearing a mix of my favourite 'Mood' items!

Reviewing the 'Maverick' Range (Male)
I'm not keen on the hairstyles, I find them a bit disappointing. The tank tops are okay, I like the tartan tied-shirt version, but the other versions + patterns are quite bland. The pants are nice, but look like most pants on Woozworld (I guess it's hard coming up with newer pant styles, since there's so many on the game now.) Overall, i'm not a huge fan of this M&M range.
Hair Rating - 4/10
Top Rating - 5/10
Pants Rating - 5/10

Reviewing the 'Motivated' Range (Male)
Out of both new male clothing lines, I prefer the 'Motivated' range. Apart from the hairstyles, I like the shirt variations, especially since they very much suit the summer style. I'm not keen on the banana pattern or the geometric pattern sets though.

Hair Rating - 6/10
Top Rating - 7/10
Shorts Rating - 7/10

I won't be reviewing the M&M items released as a woozpack, because I didn't buy it.
 
 Anyway, I hope you enjoy the M&M range. I like it more than the 'Forever Teen' range, in terms of having more newer items, that aren't based off existing items in the game. Overall, both boutiques have some nice items in their new clothing lines. Again, I think Woozworld could be a bit more generous with the pricing, especially since the clothes are cheaper on other language servers.

Thanks for reading!
Stay safe x









No comments:

Post a Comment