Monday, June 1, 2020

Welcome June!

Hello!

So it's already June and here's what i'm planning to bring this month:

More regular posts - I'm hoping to create at least 10 posts during June, whether it's a new wzw event, reviewing new outfits, discussing updated/change or removal of features and so on. I might aim to post at least three times a week, but we'll see how that goes!

Videos for my YT Channel - Yup, I plan on trying to upload some videos to my youtube channel this month, but I need to work on editing with a new software. Updating my profile picture and channel art was already alot of fun, so i'm looking forward to uploading new videos aswell.

Changing up my blog layout - This will probably involve changing the background, adding new pages and editing the existing ones. I might change the font, mainly for readability.

More edits - I'm hoping to get a bit artsy and create some more edits and maybe drawings, using my graphics display tablet. Maybe some will turn out good?

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment