Friday, June 5, 2020

I uploaded again on my Woozworld Youtube Channel!

Hi everyone!

So I finally posted a video on my Woozworld Youtube channel, CholeRocks Woozworld!
It had been almost three years since I had posted, which was back in August 2017.

The video I posted shows a timelapse (well a partial timelapse haha) of how I made my new channel art, using a image editing software called GIMP 2. The videos were recorded over a couple of days using OBS (I don't use Microsoft Expression Encoder anymore) I then combined the individual videos together, edited them and increased the speed by 500% on most parts, so that the main video was much shorter.

Beforehand, I used Windows Movie Maker to edit my videos. It was so simple to use and because I wasn't doing any fancy video-editing, it was perfect for what I needed it for. Of course, Microsoft removed it a while ago, in an update. Since I wanted to get back to editing videos, I decided to look for another video editor and ended up choosing, VSDC Free Video Editor. It took me a bit of time, but I know where the features that I want to use are and have a better idea of how to cut videos and arrange them how I want.

Here's a link to the video, please feel free to check it out. If you want, leave a like, I appreciate it!


Thanks for reading, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment