Tuesday, June 30, 2020

New Youtube Video Up: 5 Things to Do on Woozworld (before you Quit) - Part 1

Hello!

Over the past few days I thought of my next idea for a wzw youtube video and then began recording each part and eventually pieced it together. In this video I talk about 5 things I think you should do on Woozworld before you quit (or the game shuts down, but I didn't want to include that in the title.)

This is part 1 and it's already a bit longer than I hoped to make it, but I hope you enjoy watching it! I'm not sure when i'll make part 2, but I want to make a few more videos inbetween, before I make part 2.



Please excuse the unusual 2009 ambient techno music I included as the BGM. Not sure if i'll be copyright claimed again, not that I care too much as I just upload for fun and don't make any revenue (my channel is so tiny anyway lol) I mainly include music because my videos would seem very long without it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment