Thursday, June 11, 2020

Hockey game with the Nationz! - Mystic Alley, Cortoza, Lib Street & Colony V

Hi everyone!!

So Wacky Wednesday brought back some sports-related items this week, including the classic cheerleading outfit, the old sports jackets and basketball jerseys. Plus rarer items such as, woozcup shirts (I forgot to buy one haha!) and accessories such as, cheerleading pom-poms, but what caught my eye was the NationZ hockey stick hand accessories!

I love reminicising the past on Woozworld and the four nationZ, Mystic Alley, Cortoza, Lib Street and Colony V have been apart of Woozworld since the very beginning. As I had most of the old Nation Games outfits in full (apart from the Mystic Alley skirt) I dressed up four users in each Nation and bought the corresponding hockey stick accessory to match!


From left-to-right: K-Pop is wearing the Mystic Alley outfit (Green) then Andrea4444, who is wearing the (Purple) Cortoza outfit. Next is me, CholeRocks in the (Orange) Lib Street outfit. PandaHugs is next to me, wearing the Colony V outfit (Blue)

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment