Monday, June 8, 2020

Ideas for new Woozworld Youtube Videos

Hi everyone.

So i've been trying to come up with ideas of what kinds of videos I could post on my Woozworld Youtube channel and here are the ideas i've come up with at the moment.
  • How to make beex and wooz Guide
  • Looking back at old WzW Fashion Styles
  • Evolution of wzw color codes + picking color codes
  • Playing Plantz & earning Mystery Gifts (PC Users)
  • All(most) every user i've made on WzW!
  • Activities to do on WzW before it ends (or you quit) - e.g. saving pictures to PC, playing unit games etc.
  • Find the exact date of when you joined Woozworld
  • Other Virtual Online Games i've played
These are just some ideas, I don't think i'll create videos for every idea i've suggested. If I come up with another idea, I might consider it (depending on how easy it is to create a video about the topic) and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to message me on Woozworld, on either CholeRocks or PandaHugs!
(Woozworld related topics only, unless it's about other virtual games, I might consider!)

Thanks for reading!
Stay Safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment