Sunday, September 27, 2020

10 Years on Woozworld!

 Hello!

Today (27th September 2020) marks 10 years since I first joined Woozworld in 2010! My first user is called VoiletSwirl107 (yes, misspelt like CholeRocks haha) and she is the first of my four users created 27/09/2010. I later made pearlywhite33, AshleighSuperSt and CholeRocks on 25/10/2010.

I made a video about this, feel free to check it out!

 So how did I find Woozworld?

I was playing another social MMO virtual world game at the time called: Dizzywood! 

At the time, I had only been playing Dizzywood for about...a year? I believe I joined that game in 2009 and I loved Dizzywood very much. The adventure concept and details of the game were brilliant, even if the flash graphics of the time weren't as polished as nowadays. Dizzywood was a very fun game, perfect for kids and young teens alike, because there was so much to explore and lots of customisation options in the game. 

My favourite place was Tanglevine Jungle, I loved the critters and changing my hairstyle too!

Sadly all good things come to an end. Unlike Woozworld, Dizzywood only lasted just over 3 years (November 2007 to January 2011) and I stayed up to enjoy the game during it's last hours.

Sorry, back to how I joined Woozworld! Four months before Dizzywood closed, I was playing the game as usual and on the right side of the website was an ad for Woozworld. It displayed an animation of spellz being casted on a woozen and different woozens you could choose to customize from. 

At the time, I was only 9 and had many incidents of accidentally clicking ads and installing some type of malware to our family PC. So I asked my brother to see if it was legitimate for me to join. We checked it out and he said it seemed fine. So I went ahead and joined Woozworld!

My early years on Woozworld consisted of me trying to make beex, I mostly bought cheap beex items from WoozMart and whatever I could find in people's shops. I really enjoyed clicking collectiblez (like the soggy cat, the broken robot and the inflated frog haha) to earn beex and also casting spellz! Eating foodz was pretty fun and I collected quite alot of food podz and plantz!

Although the basic, choice, premium and luxury tier in woozworld items was cool, I found it hard getting higher tier items as...well I didn't have wooz! But I kept going and did manage to get some of those items. I did get tricked/scammed and lost some higher-tier items when I was younger and sadly even went to fraudulent methods myself to get wooz and items. I was desperate as a kid to make wooz!

Another part of Woozworld that I loved was, the events! The woozteam tried really hard over the years doing many different events each year. Some of my favourites are: the Zombiz event in 2011, Arctic Fest (2012 & 2013) Woozworld's Next Superstar (2014-2016) Vampirz Vs Werewolvez (Mya vs Zeena to be honest haha) and Woozworld's Next Top Model in 2014.

Those eventz are my favourites, mainly because of the outfits & furniture released during the event, or the achievements and titles were fun to acquire....or both!! WNTM 2014 had the best titles!!

 I'll make another post reminicising my favourite times on Woozworld, or maybe dedicated a page to it.

Happy 10 years on Woozworld!

VoiletSwirl107 (a.k.a Vo) 
AshleighSuperSt (a.k.a Ash)
 pearlywhite33 (a.k.a Pearl)
CholeRocks (a.k.a Chole)



No comments:

Post a Comment