Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I'm back! + Wacky Wednesday!

Hey there!

So I haven't really posted much in September and I thought, why not mention Wacky Wednesday?! Plus, this week's WW seems pretty...decent! So let's see it shall we?

This week's Wacky Wednesday is...faces with heterochromic eyes and instant camera accessories!

I'm pretty sure these items were rare (mostly the instant camera hand accessories) before they were added to Wacky Wednesday, so make sure to grab what you want over the next two days! I really like the instant cameras, I wanted one for a while...but I wish there were more colors for it.

My favourites items from this Wacky Wednesdays are:


Will I buy these items though? Maybe...just one camera probably and I have enough faces, so I probably won't buy a heterochomia face as I think they are quite expensive, but they look rad!

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment