Monday, September 28, 2020

I made a Comic Book Store!

Hello!

So today, I finally decided to make a Comic Book Store unit on Woozworld. I suddenly wanted to yesterday, after seeing that there was Comicz furniture on sale in the School category in Shopz. So I bought some of the comic shelving furniture, as it was only 38 wooz each and began to create the unit!

I started out with the superheroe cut-outs from the Woozband, which are collector's items...but I actually removed them after. Despite that I bought the large comicz unit, I just couldn't find the right placement of where I wanted the cutouts to go.

I think I spent like 2 hours making the unit and recorded it, speeded it up by 600x-700x times and then put it into a timelapse video. Check it out below (the video is less than 3 minutes haha)


I used one of the color codes that I started wearing as clothing last month, for the color scheme of the comic book store too! This includes a light green color (#A2FFC1) and a light rose pink (#F6ABC2) I thought this would be more fun and bright, but not the typical light pink and white cc I normally use.

Overall, I think the unit turned out great and my unit decorating skills are definitely improving!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment