Saturday, September 26, 2020

Old Woozworld Features

If you saw my recent post about the Woozworld Flash update, then you'll know that Woozworld released a post on the Woozworld blog about the features which will be hidden or removed, during the run of the Woozworld 10 Beta program and a poll asking woozens to vote on the features they want to see return.

I made a video showcasing my profile (achievements, closet, inventory, some of my unitz) and also some of the Woozworld features right now. In the video below I talk about plantz, mystery gifts, bookz, spellz, spell jobs, foodz and gourmet. Apart from gourmet, alot of these other features won't be avaliable during the Beta and even so, will probably be changed when it's brought back in the future.

So this video I made shows what these features are like now, skip to 3:17 to see the old wzw features

No comments:

Post a Comment